Redcore Linux 1812 (nume de cod Luna) , initial programat sa soseasca la începutul lunii decembrie, apoi la sfârsitul lunii decembrie, apoi la mijlocul lunii ianuarie, aceasta versiune a avut cel mai lung ciclu de dezvoltare pâna în prezent.
Iata cateva modificari pe scurt: resincronizare cu Gentoo portage (31.01.2019); tema noua GRUB, tema noua Plymouth; Firefox actualizat la v65.0, browser-ul Opera actualizat la v58.0.3135.53; kde-frameworks actualizat la v5.54, kde-apps actualizat la v18.12.1, kde-plasma actualizat la v5.14.5 vasile a câstigat o noua functie „
--adapt“ va detecta cât de multe nuclee CPU sunt active pe sistemul dumneavoastra, astfel încât sa nu forteze pc-ul în timp ce compileaza pachete cu Emerge....
Redcore Linux 1812 changelog:
- resync with Gentoo portage tree (31.01.2019)
- new grub theme, new plymouth theme
- firefox browser updated to v65.0, opera browser updated to v58.0.3135.53
- opera and vivaldi browsers received some attention in the form of additional codecs, you'll now be able to install opera-ffmpeg-codecs && vivaldi-ffmpeg-codecs to be able to playback h264 web content
- kde-frameworks updated to v5.54, kde-apps updated to v18.12.1, kde-plasma updated to v5.14.5
- vlc media player updated to v3.0.6
- vasile (versatile advanced script for iso and latest enchantments) :
- gained a new function : --adapt
- it will detect how many CPU cores are active on your system, and adjust portage's MAKEOPTS variable, so you don't burn your machine while compiling packages with emerge :D
while this feature was implemented since Redcore Linux 1806 (codename Kepler), it wasn't exposed directly and you had to reset and setup the whole portage config using vasile --setup
LXQT spin fixes
- backported some improvements from LXQT 0.14.0 so now pcmanfm-qt looks pretty, and uses theme icons instead of hardcoded ones (patch submitted by daywatch)
- LXQT version is 0.13.0 still, as 0.14.0 was released in the same day we called it freeze the repository for stabilisation
- LXQT 0.14.0 will enter our testing tree the following days and pushed as an update when ready
KDE Plasma spin fixes
- screenlocker won't unlock in live mode, fixed
- polished the default look and feel, and altough not as good as long standing LXQT spin (default wallpaper falls back to a KDE Plasma one), things will improve with time
- some apps will still use their default icons, as our custom made icon theme lacks the icons for them
- sisyphus now runs since the first attempt, no need for sisyphus --rescue
- screen flicker while booting in virtualbox, fixed
- #Firefox 65.0
- #kde-frameworks 5.54
- #kde-plasma 5.14.5
- #Opera 58.0.3135.53
- #Redcore Linux
- #Redcore Linux 1812
- What is your reaction?
- 1 Votes
- powered by Verysign
1 Distro Neptune 7 - Faye released with KDE Plasma 5.20.5 and Linux Kernel 5.10
2 Aplication Kdenlive 21.04 - interface and usability improvements plus more bug fixes
3 Aplication Kdenlive 20.12 offers new and interesting features
4 Web The new identity system in KDE, codename MyKDE
1 Distro EmmaDE4 1.01 - based on the Debian 11.2 Bullseye distribution and supportin...
2 Distro Siduction 2021.3.0 - Wintersky - KDE Plasma 5.23.4, LXQt 1.0, Xfce 4.16
3 Sparky 5.14 - kernel 4.19 / 5.9, Thunderbird 78, VLC 3, LXQt 0.14, Xfce 4.1...
1 Distro Redcore Linux Hardened 2102 (codename Polaris) is now available for downloa...
2 Review And there are only two left: Redcore and Academix ..... AcaRed / Redmix Wor...
3 Distro Redcore Linux Hardened 2101 (Orion) BETA
4 Distro Redcore Linux version 2101-alpha
- powered by Verysign