Rescuezilla v2.2 adds a much-requested "cloning" feature, support for virtual machine images and more. Here is a partial list of changes:
- Cloning implemented (device-to-device mode directly)
- Added the ability to restore and explore all image formats of virtual machines supported by qemu-nbd (VirtualBox's VDI, VMWare's VMDK, Qemu's QCOW2, HyperV's VHDx, raw .dd / .img and more)
- Added the ability to restore and explore images created by all remaining open-source image frontends (Redo Rescue, Foxclone, FSArchiver, Redo v0.9.2 and very early handling of FOG project images) - Added the ability to customize compression format (gzip, standard, uncompressed) and compression level
- Implement the logic of restoring the remaining Clonezilla image to improve the management of many cases.
- Increases the file system to match the size of the partition (but almost always the size of the file system is already equal to the size of the partition) Runs the file system check on all restored file systems
- Delete the dirty NTFS volume marker for the source during backup / clone and destination for restore / cloning
- Removed udev MAC address records (if any) using the Clonezilla script
- Reinstalled the syslinux bootloader (if any) using the Clonezilla script
- Reinstalled the GRUB bootloader (if any) using the Clonezilla script Update initramfs (if any) using the Clonezilla script
- Moved all NTFS file systems using sfdisk geometry or (if available) EDD (enhanced disk device) Restores LVM VG metadata with --force to match a recent Clonezilla patch on thin LVs
- Each LVM VG metadata once is restored only once to accept newer versions of vgcfgrestore
- Updated EFI NVRAM for the boot device
- Replaced Ubuntu 20.10 (Groovy) with Ubuntu 21.04 (Hirsute) based for better new hardware support
- The option to stop or restart after the operation has been successfully completed has been added
- Added connection capability to NFS and SSH (SFTP) shared network folders
- Added the ability to write a description for backup images
- Added the ability to take a screenshot by clicking on Print Screen
- Weblate is used to manage translations: Translations added: Swedish / Svenska (sv-SE) Turkish / Turkçe (tr-TR) Chinese (simplified) / (zh-CN) Chinese (traditional) / (zh-Hant) Norwegian Bokmål / Norwegian Bokmål (nb-NO) Russian / (ru-RU) Danish / Danish (da-DK)
Rescuezilla v2.2 creates backups that are fully compatible with Clonezilla.
Cititi mai multe stiri/noutati despre Rescuezilla aici ...
- Care este reactia ta?
- powered by Verysign
- powered by Verysign