All 26 Themes fully supports GTK4. So as the Framework moves more and more to GTK4, We are now ready for it. the following notes are what has changed in today’s patch :
- Added GTK4 Support to ALL 26 Themes, This is a Major update. This Effectively means that ALL 26 of our themes fully support GTK2.xx, GTK3.xx and now GTK4.0
- Rewrite of the Dark Themes ( Red and Blue )
- The Dark Themes now look just like their light counterparts with highlights, Colors, Textures, size, buttons etc etc.
- Some Updates to the Colors between Highlights and Buttons to make them match better, There is animation at play as well but we Feel these new changes altho subtle make the theming feel smoother and more streamlined.
- Please be Aware this is a Patch for the Debian Shift Build, Not the Ubuntu Shift Build, Ubuntu Shift is still running on the older Gnome framework and there is no GTK4 on that Build and thus it does not need patching at this point.