Qubes 4.1.0 includes several major new features:
- The GUI Domain. The GUI domain is a qube separate from dom0 that handles all display-related tasks and some system management.
- The New Qrexec Policy System. Qrexec is is an RPC (remote procedure call) mechanism that allows one qube to do something inside another qube. Qubes 4.1 brings a new qrexec policy format, significant performance improvements, support for socket services, and policy notifications that make it easier to detect problems.
- New Gentoo templates and maintenance infrastructure
- Improvements in testing and building: GitLab CI and reproducible builds
- More improvements, bug fixes, and updated components
Qubes 4.1.0 features the following updated default components:
Fedora 32 in dom0
Fedora 34 template
Debian 11 template
Whonix 16 Gateway and Workstation templates
Linux kernel 5.10
1 Aplication Better Application Menu, un altfel de lansator de aplicatii pentru KDE
2 Aplication Xfce 4.18 will be coming soon to MX-21 users
3 Tutorial Install third party codecs and video player on Manjaro Linux
4 Distro Vanilla OS 22.10 Kinetic with Apx, GNOME 43, ABRoot
5 IOT MycroftAI team packaged up and released soon in Debian.
6 Aplication First maintenance release of the Kdenlive 22.12 series has been received