Kaisen Linux Rolling 2.1 - improvements on the design, packages and confs. new cloud and tech tools
After 6 months, 2.1 version of Kaisen Linux is here. This release come of a new official wallpaper, big graphic improvements on logos, menus and plymouth theme.
- ZSH is no longer the default terminal for Kaisen Linux!
- The Conky theme is no longer installed by default with the GUIs, but is a separate package named kaisen-conky
- Each logo added for the launchers or menus has been enlarged as much as possible
- The icons in the menu launching a terminal now have their official logo instead of a terminal logo
- Password management tools like apg, keepassxc and pwgen are now installed with the miscellaneous tools and are listed as such on the menu.
- VirtualBox packages have been forked and reworked to install the /etc/modules-load.d/virtualbox.conf file when VirtualBox packages are installed
- Docker will now use the overlay2 storage driver by default.
- Use the breeze mouse pointer for all interfaces instead of the redglass mouse pointer.
- MATE is now in version 1.26.0
- KDE is now in version 5.24.5
- The HTML pages of the offline documentation and the offline manpages are now in /usr/share instead of /opt.
- The installer no longer displays a message when automatic partitioning is executed and does not create a swap partition.
- Removed Kaisen Terminal and Firefox launchers from the desktop to create the /home/user/desktop folder in the user's language.
- Kaisen Linux also comes with several new tools for sysadmins, cloud engineers, technicians, various tools...
Download Kaisen Linux Rolling 2.1
Utilizator Linux - Solus OS, pasionat de calatorii.
Nici un comentariu inca. Fii primul!